Jade's stories are mostly Voyager J/C fan fiction and are all rated G or
PG. Jump to new stories.
- Leaning is a short story
inspired by the movie While You Were Sleeping.
Kisses - Chakotay cannot wake up from a pleasant dream. This story was entered in the Purple Comet Illness contest.
is it? Jade's first drabble.
- Future Dreams - Chakotay is in
danger of falling for another Kathryn. This story won second place in the Purple Comet Time Travel contest.
Conspiracy is a joint effort with two co-authors, was an entry in
ALM_Voyager's Voyages Home J/C Fan Fiction Contest.
- A Broken Promise - Kathryn
falls for another man and breaks her promise to Chakotay.
- Blue in
Hawaii - Voyager returns home, but Captain Janeway isn't happy.
- I Have All, But One
Thing . . ., Jade's second drabble, won the award for Best Overall in
- Cross Walker - Chakotay gets to know a nice ensign, who
introduces him to the title character (200k).
- A Day in the Park -
Kathryn and Chakotay have to change their plans for shore leave. This
story was entered in the Purple
Comet Shore Leave contest.
- Quintessential Friends go
shopping for a Big Event.
- Bygones - When nightmares plague Captain Janeway, Chakotay offers advice and
comfort. This story won third prize in the Purple Comet Coda contest.
- Epiphany - Captain Janeway has
- England Swings - A lower-decks romance blossoms.
- Second Epiphany, the companion story
to Epiphany, tells Chakotay's side of the story.
- No Mere Fantasy - Jade teams up with
Consy for this a J/C story.
of Blossoms - The crew of Voyager learn to
make a home on a Delta Quadrant planet. This story is won two awards in the second annual Ripples
in the Pond AU contest:
- Layered Logic
features one rainstorm, two friends, and a logical conclusion.
- A Moment of Clarity - Janeway and
Chakotay wonder why they've been confined to quarters. This story was
a winner in the Koffee Klub Picnic Prose Prize contest.
- Sands of Decision is a drabble written
for the Koffee Klub Picnic Prose Prize contest.
- Idle Hands Make Opportunity - Tom Paris's
hands star in this J/C and
P/T story. This story tied for first place, Romance, in Mixed Doubles:
- Hope - Will J/C spend Christmas trapped
in a turbolift?
Sacrifices - The aftermath of Captain Janeway's time on Quarra
requires adjustments for both her and Commander Chakotay.
- Over the Threshold - Certain
crewmembers break warp 10 and
win second place for Romance in Ripples
in the Pond.
- Human Interaction - Seven of
Nine explores her humanity and encounters a level 10 authorization
impediment. How will she proceed? Second place for Romance in Ripples
in the Pond.
- One Time Too Many - Kathryn has a rule
about dancing with Chakotay.
- BRADfic - Jade gets writing help
for Beta Reader Appreciation Day.
- No Walls - a haiku.
- They Also Serve - Chakotay helps Kathryn
thank the crew. Third place in Final Frontier:
- Shattered Illusions - when Kathryn
and Chakotay put their heads together to solve a mystery, illusions
are shattered. Second place in Final Frontier:
- The Time Is Now - What if Kathryn had
asked about Chakotay's letter from home? (J/C, AU, season 4)
- Indulgence - What if Chakotay had
handled the aftermath of Hope and Fear differently? (J/C, P/T, AU,
early season 5, 45kb) Third place in the 2005 Decathlon Shot Put:
- Life in a Day - Chakotay has one of those days. (J/C)
- The Line - A drabble about crossing the
line. (J/C, drabble)
- What Were You Thinking? - Kathryn gets a
letter from home. (drabble) Second place in the 2005 Decathlon 100m Dash:
- One Plus One - A haiku. (J/C)
- That Was Then,
This Is Now - A terrible accident causes a rift between
Chakotay and Kathryn. Will he have the strength to bridge the gap?
- Kathryn and Chakotay, A Long Journey
Home - Kathryn is finally ready to tell their story. The
task is difficult as it stirs happy and painful memories, but
most of all it shows that, once again, love is worth it
all. (J/C, 175kb)
- Buried Treasure - In the
beginning of the episode Unforgettable, Chakotay didn't
believe the stories Kellin told him. What if he was correct in not
trusting her? (J/C, 30kb)
Gifting What if an alien saw the potential for romance
between Kathryn and Chakotay? What if they wanted to help? This
is an "other voices" story. (J/C, 230kb)
- New! Out of the Ordinary Years of voyaging through the Delta Quadrant can be ordinary and tedious. It only takes a small visitor to change all that. (J/C, 145kb)
- Jack - Jade's
first Stargate story! (SG1, S/J, drabble, season 7, 2kb)
Jade's poem is Untitled. It
inspired a story by Eitak and Ekein called Jade's
Jade has revealed her hidden artistic talents in these sketches of
Chakotay, Janeway, and Beverly
Crusher. Janeway won third place for
original art in the Awesome Artist Award 2002 and Beverly won first place in 2003:
Jade's new banner was created by Dakota:
To link to this page, cut and paste the following HTML code into
your web page:
<center> <a href="http://jadeeast.ficml.org/">
<img alt="Banner link to Jade's page"
Jade received a beta award from KimK:
Dakota provided this proof of Jade's majority status:
Dakota also made the Nexus artwork (click to visit Jadie's Nexus):
Jade received a Writer's Choice award in the 2004
Jade won or placed in several categories in the Eclipse Design
To be notified of updates to this site, sign up at Yahoo!
Groups or send email to the address below.