Line Breaks

I’m having line break problems again here in WP 1.2. The fix that fixed 1.0.2 isn’t working as well as it did before. It still fixes the big problem of old Blogger line breaks in posts, but it messes up those posts in which I used MovableType’s “convert line breaks” option. (Maybe it did in 1.0.2 as well, and I somehow missed it.) Fortunately, I didn’t use MT linebreak conversion as much as I did Blogger, so I can go back and edit those posts easily.

The code to fix has moved to wp-includes/functions-formatting.php. Change function wpautop($pee, $br = 1) { to function wpautop($pee, $br = 0) {. This seems to cause some odd double-spacing inside pre tags, which I may try to fix in the future.

Comments are closed.