I don’t usually have such a backlog of interesting-sounding movies.
- V for Vendetta, already out so don’t spoil me.
- Slither, a silly creepy-crawly movie due out tomorrow.
- Lady in the Water, a mermaid story from M. Night Shyamalan, due out in July.
- Idiocracy, a pessimist’s take on the Rip Van Winkle story, from the producer of Office Space. According to Wikipedia, production is stalled because the movie is just too funny for prime-time.
- While I’m at it, I really need to see Office Space, too.