Archive for the 'Cthulhu' Category
LOLthulhu combines cat macros and Cthulhu into, as the master would put it, “the slippery blasphemies that wriggled out of rifts in ocean’s floor.” I love the subtitle: CTHULHU FHTAGN CHEEZBURGER.
Gmail RSS link of the day: Ask Yahoo answers the eternal question, What is the origin of the term “hands down”?
It’s that time of year again! Suffer with Seema as she wonders about another year of holiday shoes. Or celebrate the solstice with the H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society’s holiday album, A Very Scary Solstice. They have three free Cthulhu Carols to download.
Some links for Veronica - the rest of you can just move along…
- Alien Song download page (I Will Survive)
- The Misadventures of Hello Cthulhu - unfortunately not as funny as it sounds
- Identical quadruplet calves
- PerversionTracker to switch to “All Sushi” format
- The Right to Read, a story
- The classic game of xbill has been ported to the Mac as MacBill - stop Bill Gates from installing Windows everywhere!