I really need a Lego category for these things… Here’s a Lego Galactica Clusterfrak from io9.
Archive for the 'BSG' Category
Lori wrote BSG! But she won’t drag me back into the bottomless pit of fanfic, not even with the second person: Doubt, by Lori.
Thanks to the iTunes store, I am now caught up on BSG and ready for my finale part 2 rematch with Seema. None of my part 1 predictions have been ruled out yet, and my Divorce pick is looking good.
Here’s your spoiler space. Don’t make me say I told you so…
The lovely Seema provided this link to TWoP’s List Of Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do Aboard The Battlestar Galactica. Here are my favorites (beware of spoilers in the 900’s):
3. Not allowed to spell Colonel Tigh’s name “T-G-H” and claim “the Cylons took the I,” as it is cruel and not remotely funny.
* Okay, so it’s hilarious. It’s still cruel.
18. I am not a Cylon trapped in a human’s body.
42. Not allowed to hand slices of bread to Lt. Agathon and ask her to “do me a quick favor.”
68. Not allowed to stalk Captain Thrace.
* Not allowed to stalk Major Adama.
* Allowed, however, to stalk Captain Agathon, as he is unlikely to notice me doing it.
* And by “me,” we actually mean “you,” Lt. Edmonson. You think you’re being subtle? Gods.
75. I am not allowed to sell calendars that indicate Captain Thrace’s “Time of the Month.”
78. He is not “The Dread Pirate Tigh.”
107. New Caprica is not for lovers.
118. Algae is not “made of people”.
124. I am not the Chosen One.
The rumors are flying that BSG is moving to NBC. Here’s someone who claims his iTunes season 3 pass was partially refunded in connection with the move.
Blog of the day: A show that has its own blog has to be hip.
The management apologizes for not blogging yesterday. The management was watching the Battlestar Galactica miniseries when the management should have been blogging, answering email, and sleeping. The parties responsible are aware of their nefarious influence on the management and are cackling merrily in their Evil Overlord Castle.
I did see the miniseries when it first came out and I meant to blog about it, really I did, but the best-laid plans of mice and bloggers gang aft agley. Way back when, I was put off by the Hot Cylon Babes in Leather, but as with LotR character assassination it’s not so shocking when you know it’s coming.
I was never into the original BSG, but Veronica was so I had to watch lots of it. The new version is a massive improvement. (If only we could say that about the late ENT over TOS…) The characters are interesting and the camerawork is great. But then, I love it when planets full of people get wiped out by Borg-like critters, so the miniseries was right up my alley. I’m not sure I’ll be nearly as entertained by the day-to-day character stuff of the series.